Includes all legal dependents too!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy, Chiropractic and more!
Enjoy a 30-day money back Guarantee!
Experience the savings!
All packages not available in AK, KS, UT, VT and WA. Xclusive Package is also not available in Florida.
Copyright © Xpress Healthcare 2013
1. Member understands that Xpress Healthcare is NOT an insurance program. No payments to medical providers or members will be made by Xpress Healthcare.
2. Xpress Healthcare provides savings to its members on health services through a number of medical networks. In order to access these networks and the related discounts, member or member’s dependents must be a member in good standing, meaning their current membership status is active and their Xpress Healthcare membership payment is current. Payments on all medical bills are due and payable at the time of service. Member is required to pay the entire amount of the discounted rate. The member has no out-of-network benefits and must use a contracted provider in order to receive any savings. The range of discounts for medical or ancillary services provided under the program will vary depending on the type of provider and medical or ancillary service received.
3. Neither Xpress Healthcare nor any of its affiliates, nor any network accessed shall be liable for any payment to a provider accessed under the Xpress Healthcare program, or any refusal of participating providers to accept the network rates offered under this program. Xpress Healthcare savings, its affiliates or any network accessed is not an insurer, guarantor or underwriter of the responsibility or liability of Member for Member’s or Member’s dependent’s medical care or any other goods or services provided to Member or Member’s dependents.
4.The providers listed in the Xpress Healthcare on-line directory are subject to change without notice.
5. Participating medical providers are independent contractors and, Xpress Healthcare and its affiliates and its contracted networks are not responsible for health care provided or the omission of the provision of health care by any provider. Xpress Healthcare does not practice medicine or in any manner interfere with or participate in the provider-patient relationship. All health care decisions are between the patient and a provider. The selection of a provider is the obligation and decision of the patient and is not based upon the credentialing or any recommendation by Xpress Healthcare, its affiliates or its contracted networks.
6. Termination: Xpress Healthcare reserves the right to terminate any member for failure to pay a medical provider accessed under the Xpress Healthcare medical savings program under the terms provided. Xpress Healthcare may also terminate any member for failure to pay their monthly or annual membership fee when due and payable. If a member fails to make payment upon the second day after the Xpress Healthcare membership fee is due and payable, member can be moved to inactive status until such payment is received and brings their Xpress Healthcare membership current. If Xpress Healthcare terminates a member for any reason other than non-payment of fees by the member, Xpress Healthcare will make a prorated reimbursement of all periodic charges to the member.
7. Cancellation: This discount card program contains a 30 day cancellation period.
FL, LA, MS, ND, OK, RI, SC, SD and TX residents: Member shall receive a full refund of membership fees, excluding registration fee, if membership is cancelled within the first 30 days after the effective date. AR and TN residents: A refund of all fees will be issued if membership is cancelled within the first 30 days. MD Residents: The membership fee and one-time registration fee (minus $5.00) will be refunded if canceled within the first 30 days and upon return of the discount card.
8. Entire Agreement: All provisions under this Agreement constitute the entire Agreement between Xpress Healthcare and the Member. If any provision is declared void under the law, that provision is severable and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
9. Membership Card: Member will be provided with a Membership Card. Such card and other forms of identification should be carried by the Member at all times to provide proof of the right to Eligible Services under the Membership Agreement. A new Xpress Healthcare membership card and materials will be provided to new members no later than 15 days after enrolling in the program.
10. Add/Remove Dependents: Members may call the Xpress Healthcare customer service in the event they need to add or delete dependent information. It will take up to 72 hours for the membership change to take effect.
11. Renewal: To insure quality uninterrupted service, your Xpress Healthcare membership will be automatically renewed upon expiration each year and the current membership fee will be billed in accordance with your current payment method. If an automatic payment method is not indicated, then a renewal notice will be sent to the member to notify them of the upcoming expiration date and renewal procedure.
12. Complaint Procedure: Should a member have a question, concern or complaint regarding the Xpress Healthcare program, providers or procedures, contact should be made immediately either in writing or by telephone to the Xpress Healthcare customer service center. Xpress Healthcare will acknowledge each complaint within 5 business days and shall investigate each complaint and provide the complainant with the results of its investigation no later than the 30th calendar day after the date Xpress Healthcare received the complaint. In the event that the problem surrounds the services received from a provider, the member must look solely to the provider of the benefit for rectification. Xpress Healthcare does not give any warranty for any benefits or services obtained.
13. Limitations, Exclusions or Exceptions: Since Xpress Healthcare is a discount health savings program and not insurance, there are no applicable limitations, exclusions or exceptions other than that the program requires a member to use a participating provider in order to receive their savings and they must be a member in good standing as detailed above.
14. Contact Xpress Healthcare With Any Questions Or Concerns:
Xpress Healthcare LLC 1051 Mill Creek Dr. Feasterville PA 19053 CC: Dan Gambardello/Ed Pettola - Support@XpressHealthcare.com
1051 Mill Creek Dr. Feasterville, PA 1905
This plan is NOT insurance.
This plan provides discounts at certain healthcare providers for medical services.
This plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services.
The plan member is obligated to pay for all healthcare services but will receive a discount from those healthcare providers who have contracted with the discount plan organization. This discount card program contains a 30 day cancellation period. FL, LA, MS, ND, OK, RI, SC, SD and TX residents: Member shall receive a full refund of membership fees, excluding registration fee, if membership is cancelled within the first 30 days after the effective date. AR and TN residents: A refund of all fees will be issued if membership is cancelled within the first 30 days. MD Residents: The membership fee and one-time registration fee (minus $5.00) will be refunded if cancelled within the first 30 days and upon return of the discount card. MA Residents: The plan is not insurance coverage and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00. The range of discounts for medical or ancillary services provided under the plan will vary depending on the type of provider and medical or ancillary service received. The discount medical card program makes available, before purchase and upon request, a list of program providers, including the name, city, state, and specialty of each program provider located in the cardholder’s service area. Discount Medical Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd., Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 671309 Dallas, TX 75367-1309, 800-800-7616. Website to obtain participating providers: www.locateproviders.com.
Q. What is The Xpress Healthcare Card?
A. Xpress Healthcare provides Alternative Healthcare Solutions to today's growing crisis in the healthcare industry. By Joining Xpress Healthcare you will receive substantial discounts on health services such as hospitalization, doctors, dental care, prescription drugs, vision care, hearing care, chiropractic care and much more, for families and individuals throughout the United States.
Q. How do I get my Xpress Healthcare Savings?
A. About 7-10 days after becoming a member, you will receive your Membership Handbook and membership cards. Simply, show your card at participating provider locations at the time of your appointment and your adjustment will be granted at the time you receive the products or services.
Q. Do I have to file a claim form to get the savings?
A. No. There is no paperwork to file. Most providers will provide you with the network price immediately during your visit, unless they prefer to have a re-priced bill mailed to both the member and provider.
Q. What if I have a current health condition?
A. There are no limitations on the use of the program, regardless of your health condition. There are no limits on medical use.
Q. How would Xpress Healthcare benefit my company?
A. Xpress Healthcare provides a way for organizations of all sizes to provide cost effective benefits to their associates.
Q. Is the Xpress Healthcare Program available in my area?
A. Xpress Healthcare is available throughout the United States throughout the United States excluding AK, KS, UT, VT and WA. Xclusive package also not available in FL. Click here to search for providers in your area.
Q. What are the Xpress Healthcare pharmacy Savings?
A. At retail stores, you should receive cost savings of approximately 10-85% over network pharmacy's usual and customary prescription prices. Xpress Healthcare members can also save approximately 10-85% off retail drug store prices on mail-order prescriptions.
Q. How do I use the Card to get discounts on my prescription medication?
A. Just take your Xpress Healthcare membership card to a participating pharmacy. The pharmacist will process the prescription through our network administrator's pharmacy benefit processing system. You will pay the Xpress Healthcare discounted membership price at that time.
Q. What happens once I sign up?
A. You will receive your Membership Handbook and cards within 7-10 business days after your initial sign-up. When your cards arrive, you can immediately use the program at your doctor, dentist and pharmacy, according to its terms and conditions, by presenting your card to the health care providers listed under the program.
Q. What if I'm traveling or moving and need to use one of the health services?
A. Your Xpress Healthcare membership is valid anywhere throughout the United States throughout the United States excluding AK, KS, UT, VT and WA. Xclusive package also
not available in FL. Just call us toll-free and we will supply you with provider names closest to your geographic area.
Q. Why would a provider be interested in this program?
A. The Xpress Healthcare program allows providers to acquire new patients and increase their customer base.
Q. Are the prices for each service the same at all dentists or does this vary from dentist to dentist?
A. There are fixed fee schedules each participating dentist has agreed to use. Fee schedules can vary by geographic region or provider location. .
Q. Can my membership be denied?
A. No. Unlike insurance, Xpress Healthcare has no restrictions, and no physical is required. Once your application is processed, you will receive a Membership Handbook containing your membership card and a summary about how to maximize your savings. Your card will include all of your necessary information.
Q. Are there any age restrictions?
A. No, there are absolutely no restrictions.
Q. Do I have to wait until I get the Xpress Health Card or can I receive the savings now?
A. You will have to wait until you receive your membership card before obtaining the savings.
Q. How is the Xpress Healthcare Card different from insurance?
A. The Xpress Healthcare Card is not insurance! We offer discounts for health-related services. The member is required to pay the discounted fee.
Q. I already have insurance. How does the Xpress Healthcare Card work with my insurance?
A. If you have a limited indemnity plan that only covers hospitalization or has a per-diem rate such as $300 per day when hospitalized, or only provides for coverage for certain diseases such as a cancer policy, you will benefit significantly when using the Xpress Healthcare card for all of your medical expenses. You may be able to use your card for prescription drugs not covered by your HMO or managed care plan. You can also use the Card to on expenses not covered by your insurance plan such as dental and chiropractic care. Xpress Healthcare does not pay for or reimburse you for your health care expenses.